Expanding Rape Crisis Services
Advocating for policies that affect lasting change. Empowering campuses to prevent sexual violence. By joining us and working together you can help us achieve even more.
The Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence is fighting for your communities, your friends, your family members, your co-workers, and your rights by advocating for more equitable policies related to sexual violence prevention, awareness, and survivors’ rights here in Ohio. We’re committed to:
- Expanding rape crisis services.
- Advocating for policies that affect lasting change.
- Empowering campuses to prevent sexual violence.
By joining us and working together you can help us achieve even more.
Our Members are leading the way towards eliminating sexual violence in Ohio and beyond.
OAESV is a membership-based organization that relies on the support of organizations and individuals throughout Ohio. Additionally, OAESV provides the critical component of building bridges of collaboration between direct service providers and allies in order to strengthen the collective voices of those working together toward our shared goal of eliminating sexual violence in Ohio.
- Annual membership is open to public and private organizations, government entities, and individuals.
- OAESV strives for a broad, diverse, and multi-disciplinary membership.
- Member information will not be shared with third parties.
Benefits for All Members
- Free registration for best-practice advocate, prevention, legal, and social equity trainings
- Access to digital and print resources via the Member Portal on our website as well as the Resource Library
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month packet and materials sent directly to you
- Legislative alerts and notification of special events
- Free or reduced CEU’s at trainings, including the Annual Statewide Conference
- Voice on public policy issues affecting Ohio
- With your permission only, your name listed on the membership list on our website
2020 Membership Dues
- Individuals -- $50 per year
- Students -- $25 per year
- Corporations, non-profit organizations, government agencies, private practices, or other related agencies -- $125 to $225 per year, depending on agency annual income
- Rape Crisis Programs -- $100 to $600 per year, depending on agency annual income
Give Membership As A Gift!
An OAESV Membership is a great gift to give the person in your life who cares about social equity and ending sexual violence! If you'd like to purchase an Individual Membership on behalf of a friend or loved one, email us at email@example.com for more information. We'll be happy to email you a gift certificate to print!