OAESV will be launching our NEW Member Portal this November!
The member portal will be hosted and managed by OAESV staff through the platform, Coalition Manager. Please stay tuned for important update emails to learn how to log in, update your membership for 2021 and ensure all organizational staff can log in for important member-only training, resources, custom forms, and more.
Coalition Manager is a cloud-based platform that was designed specifically for State-based Coalitions alongside state coalitions.
New Member Portal Features
- Individual logins and access for all Organizational Member staff and Individual members
- Member Dashboard directs your attention to important updates from OAESV staff when you login
- Access member-only training registration and online training modules
- Event and Training registration auto-fills with your personal information
- Automatically receive an email with training evaluations, certificates and CEUs when training ends
- Easily track which trainings you attended with a training profile
- Access member-only resources and custom forms
- Organizational Leadership can update organization information easy and quickly
- Organization info auto-populates public directory hosted on OAESV's website to display state-wide resources for survivors
- Automatic reminders when membership payments are coming up and can pay in member portal
Next Steps & Timeline
- Member Organizations will get information about New Member Portal and what to expect throughout October - stay tuned!
- Directors of Member Organizations and Individual Members will receive a welcome email with instructions to login and update Membership for 2021 in November
- Staff at Member Organizations will receive a welcome email and instructions with how to login and use portal
Have questions? Want to chat with a team member about the process?
SV State Coalitions that use Coalition Manager: