2020 OAESV Regional Meetings
Each summer, OAESV hosts regional meetings to connect staff at local rape crisis programs in each area of the state. This year we will meet virtually, but the purpose remains the same - to provide an opportunity for training & discussion about the challenges and concerns specific to each region. We will start off with one session for everyone, then provide breakout sessions for each region.
This year's regional meetings will be held Tuesday, July 14 - Thursday, July 16:
- 10:00am - 12:00pm on Tuesday, July 14 - Training Presentation for ALL regions
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm on Tuesday, July 14 - Central Region session
- 10:00am - 12:00pm on Wednesday, July 15 - Northwest Region session
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm on Wednesday, July 15 - Northeast Region session
- 10:00am - 12:00pm on Thursday, July 16 - Southwest Region session
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm on Thursday, July 16 - Southeast Region session
Please indicate your region on your registration to receive an email with the GoToMeeting link for that region's session.
This publication and event are supported in part by Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Rape Prevention Education, by Grant No. ODH Project Number: 01860214VW0820 awarded to the Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence by the Department of Health and Rape Crisis Funding awarded by the Ohio Governor’s office, administered by the Ohio Attorney General’s Office. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Ohio Department of Health nor the Ohio Attorney General’s Office.