Advocacy Day 2020
Date & TimeApril 22, 2020
Our 8th Annual Advocacy Day will be held on April 22, 2020!
What is Advocacy Day?
Since 2013, OAESV's Annual Advocacy Day to End Sexual Violence has provided advocates, survivors, and interested members of the public with the opportunity to express the importance of sexual violence advocacy and prevention to members of the Ohio Legislature. The one-on-one meetings with lawmakers provide invaluable opportunities for rape crisis professionals to share insight on pending legislation and make informed requests for funding increases. It is simply the best opportunity to have our voices heard in the place where laws are made!
*Full agenda coming soon
- Registration: 8:30am to 9:00am
- Program: 9:00am to 11:00am
- Meetings: 11:10am to 12:00pm
- Lunch On Your Own: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Meetings: 1:00pm to 2:00pm (*some meetings will be 2:00p to 2:30p)
- Return to Atrium for Closing & Group Photo: 2:30pm to 3:00 pm