- Covid-19 Ohio
- Director’s Order to Stay at Home (Versión en español)
- Stay At Home Order Frequently Asked Questions (Versión en español)
- OCJS Grants Update, March 25
- OVW March 19, 2020 Letter
- OVW Grantee Staff Pay March 19, 2020 Letter
- OMB March 2, 2020 Letter
- OJP March 19, 2020 Guidance on Short-term Administrative Relief
- CDC document on community mitigation strategies
- USCIS information on COVID-19 and "public charge" immigration rules
- EEOC information "What You Should Know About the ADA, Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19
- EEOC "Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act"
Federal Policy Updates
Congressional legislators are developing policies and proposals to address the economic impacts of COVID-19-related business closures and unexpected expenses.
COVID 2: Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- This act goes into effect April 2, 2020, and stays in place until December 31, 2020.
- It expands the Family Medical Leave Act coverage and emergency sick leave.
- A summary was written by an ally of the National Alliance to End Sexual Violence (NAESV) about COVID 2: https://www.boselaw.com/2020/03/president-trump-signs-families-first-coronavirus-response-act-new-requirements-for-private-employers-with-fewer-than-500-employees-and-government-employers/
- The Department of Labor (DOL) posted updated guidance on how COVID 2 affects Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FSLA), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employee Paid Leave Rights
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
- COVID-19 and the Fair Labor Standards Act: Questions and Answers
- COVID-19 and the Family and Medical Leave Act: Questions and Answers
- Employee Rights: Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave under The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Federal Employee Rights: Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave under The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice – Frequently Asked Questions
- Field Assistance Bulletin 2020-1: Temporary Non-Enforcement Period Applicable to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Guidance for Nonprofits
- This bill recently passed the Senate and is being considered in the House
- This bill may include an increase for FVPSA funds and small business loans for non-profits