We've compiled a set of resources for members of the press who wish to write about the reintroduction of the bill to "Provide Testimonial Privilege to Qualified Advocates." If you have further questions, please email email@example.com.
- Media Advisory from State Senator John Ecklund
- OAESV Press Release
- List of OAESV Press Conference Speakers (includes quotes)
- Press Conference Video
- Advocate Privilege Fact Sheet
- Who is OAESV?
- "The Role of a State Sexual Assault Coalition" Brochure and a more about our services
- "Reporting on Sexual Violence: Tips for Journalists" from the National Sexual Violence Resource Center (includes facts, statistics, and resources)